Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Faces Of Child Abandonment


This is us in the Belgian Beer Cafe at Edmonton International, waiting for a flight that will take us to Toronto, and from there to Varadero, Cuba. Shocking, I know!

This is our first vacation without the girls since 2005, and our first warm weather vacation together EVER. 

I normally prefer vacations where you do things, but this time I am completely content to do as much nothing as possible with the wonderful woman I married a quarter-century ago, but in a warmer clime.

My gratitude for her is almost eclipsed by that for the two awesome daughters who we know will have no problems fending for themselves for a week. That said, the pantry is full of tinned goods, just in case.


1 comment:

  1. You do look pretty happy, I must say! Enjoy, you guys deserve some spoiling! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete